- Basic Research Laboratories
- Clinical Trials
- Center for Clinical Research
- Contact Us
Opportunities for Medical Students
Opportunities in orthopaedic research projects may be available on a rolling basis.
Interested medical students should send an email to the Department's Research Administrator, Kevin Rochford (email@example.com), with a CV/resume and a current photograph (both in PDF format), as well as the answers to the following questions in the body of the email:
- Are you interested in Basic Research or Clinical Research? If Clinical, what service are you interested in? (trauma, spine, sports, knee, hip, hand, shoulder, etc.)
- How much time would you be able to commit? How many hours/ days per week? Weekends?
- Would you be available to continue work during the summer?
Due to the volume of requests, we can only respond to those candidates that meet all of the necessary requirements, as positions become available. Thank you for your interest.